Developer: △○□× (Miwashiba)
Publisher: AGM PLAYISM
LiEat is an excellent story rich game with great character development and multiple endings for each of the 3 parts. It’s well worth the purchase!
- interesting and enjoyable story
- really good character development
- realistic character behaviours
- multiple endings for each of the 3 parts
- good developer support on Steam discussion
- Steam Trading Cards
- music sometimes had a pause when the tracks would loop
- simple combat that doesn’t take much thought (expected though since this game is about the story)
- potential to get ‘stuck’ if you rush the dialog and/or forget what you were supposed to do
- the game is short if you rush through it, and you probably won’t enjoy it – I recommend taking your time to really absorb and appreciate the characters and the story
Overall, I enjoyed what this game has to offer, so I bought 2 copies on Steam to support the developer.